Mission, Vision & Values
To educate and prepare our students to be the best they are called to be in a faith-filled and inclusive community.
To be the leader in learning excellence in our community.
Statement of Caroline Chisholm Catholic College's Philosophy
Along with Our DNA which includes statements of our Vision, Mission, Values our College upholds the following philosophy.
- We are committed to offering our students the best education possible, and allowing each student to realise their full potential.
- We are committed to offering the best academic environment possible. To do this, we support each student's learning and ensure that each student can learn in an environment free from bullying, harassment, and undue distraction.
- We are committed to caring for each student's emotional and pastoral needs. To do this, we have a pastoral care framework and provide support such as counselling services and education on resilience and mental health.
- We are committed to allowing each student to achieve in areas of their own interest. To do this, we accommodate each student's interests, allowing them to balance curricular and cocurricular activities, and encourage them to pursue their interests.
- We are committed to fostering leadership in all of our students. To achieve this, we have programs and activities which encourage each student to lead among their peers.
- We are committed to allowing each student to live a healthy and active lifestyle. To do this, we provide education on a healthy lifestyle, and encourage sporting and other recreational activities.