An Employer of Choice
We believe that Caroline Chisholm Catholic College is a great place to work and is made even better by the entitlements that we offer to our staff. We are an employer of choice for more than 180 staff.
The College has been accredited by the Catholic Education of Melbourne as a Performance and Development Culture and a Restorative Practices School. This means that conflicts are resolved through a strong commitment to mediation, discussion and working together.
Caroline Chisholm Catholic College is proud of its positive, personalised learning culture that presents staff and students with wonderful opportunities for growth and success.
Staff benefits include, but not limited to:
- free access to gym before and after school hours.
- participation in an active Staff Wellbeing Committee that includes trivia nights, day excursions and regular after work functions.
- access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) and wellbeing programs.
- ongoing professional learning and a generous allowance for extra study.
- attractive salaries and salary packaging options.
So, lead with us and join in:
- an exciting and innovative educational environment.
- a unique diverse environment.
- a caring and inclusive community.
- an accredited Restorative Practices School.
- a high-performing Family School Partnership College.
- separate junior girls, junior boys and senior co-educational campuses.
- a distributive leadership model informed by coaching and mentoring.
- tailored personalised learning approaches.
View current employment opportunities here.
We welcome expressions of interest from teachers looking to be considered for positions as they arise.