Commencing Term 1, 2023, we are seeking candidates for the following position;
Director of Campus – Senior Co-educational Campus
The successful applicants will possess the following skills and experience:
- Relevant qualifications and experience
- High level communication, interpersonal and classroom management skills
- A strong commitment and passion for relevant areas
- Knowledge and experience in relevant methods
- Holds a current VIT registration
The successful applicants will also demonstrate the following attributes:
- A dynamic Leader with a strong focus on looking after the learning and welfare of a Senior Campus.
- A strong commitment to our Catholic Ethos
- Passion for and commitment to educating children and promoting their social, emotional and educational development
- Capacity to work in a diverse and dynamic team
Applications close at 4pm Monday, 10 October 2022.
For more information download a copy of the position description here.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroline Chisholm Catholic College is a Child Safe School