Ready for the your next chapter?
Commencing 2021 we are seeking the following ongoing part time (0.60 – 0.80) position:
- Work at two great libraries; the Thomas Murray Information Service Centre (TISC) and the Bouchard Information Service Centre (BISC)
- Join a College with a great reading culture
The successful applicant will exhibit the following;
- In-depth knowledge of library database systems
- Experience and knowledge of library practices and procedures
- Ability to adapt to the changing library environment
- Commitment to our Catholic ethos
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Relevant qualification and/or experience in library information management or information technology
- Working with Children Check
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a copy of the position description here.
Applications close 4pm Monday, 26 October 2020.
Caroline Chisholm Catholic College is a Child Safe School and 2018 Employee of Choice Award Winner.