Commencing Term 2, 2023 (or by negotiation), we are seeking candidates for the following position;
Operations & Wellbeing Administration Support Officer
The successful applicants will possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level ability with general clerical and administrative procedures
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience
The successful applicants will also demonstrate the following attributes:
- A strong commitment to our Catholic Ethos
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Holds a Working with Children Check and a National Police Check
Applications close at 4pm Friday, 24 March 2023.
For more information download a copy of the position description here.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroline Chisholm Catholic College is a Child Safe School