Andre Coindre Chapel
The original André Coindre centre was opened by his Grace, Archbishop of Melbourne T.F. Little on 14th March 1981.
The new Chapel also remains named after André Coindre (1787-1826), the Founder of the Brothers of the Sacred Heart in 1821 in Lyon, France.
The new Chapel was completed in 2015, with a pillar and its six-metre cross appearing phoenix-like above the College’s roofline, is used for mass services, Religious Education classes, and year-level Reflection Days.