Over the past two weeks, seven students from the Faculty of Science delivered interactive activities and workshops to schools in regional and metro low-socioeconomic areas.
Called ‘Science Delivery’, this new program aims to increase the participation of students from low socioeconomic backgrounds in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM).
In total, the program was...
Winners announced of the annual DG Student Design Competition 2016.
The Art & Design Education Resource Guide (ADERG) is the number one resource for students looking for a creative art or design course of study at an Australian University, TAFE or Private college.
Each year they run a design competition for both tertiary and secondary...
It started off as a hobby three years ago to relieve stress and better protect herself.
But 14-year-old Caroline Chisholm Catholic College student Jasmine Khong’s passion for taekwondo has taken her to the top 10 of international competition...<read more>...
- 20 December - office closes at 1:30pm for Christmas break
- 15 January - office reopens
- 18-19 January - Book and uniform collection
- 1 February - Year 7, 10, 11, and 12 students return
- 2 February - Year 8 and 9 students return
- 6 February - College photo day